Center for Forestry and Natural Resource Management Development.
- To advice Uttarakhand Forest Dept. in deciding the strategies for Institutional Development and Human Resource Development working at various levels in the Forest Dept. in context of Uttarakhand
- To assist Uttarakhand Forestry Training Academy, Haldwani in imparting to Uttarakhand FD, officials on identified new areas and all other areas of training agenda of Uttarakhand Forestry Training Academy
- To conduct training programs in support of above.
- To initiate action research studies in various aspects of Forestry Management
- To convert research outputs into training inputs for developing training software for various courses to be conducted by UFTA.
- To help UFTA and UFDin deciding the strategies and interventions on the isuues and actions as proposed in UFD.
- To provide technical support to Van Panchayats for Management.
- To raise resources in support of the activities of the society.
- To undertake and provide for publications of research papers and journals with regard to research in Forestry Science.
- To establish and maintain documentation center and learning resource center at UFTA, Haldwani.
- To carrey out any other activity in support of the above activities.
The CFD staff consists of the following members.
- Mr. Thakur Ram
- Mr. Pankaj Joshi